The urgency around ending systemic racism has never felt greater, while the church has seemed so ill-equipped to live out God’s vision for racial justice. How are God’s people called to respond? This course provides practical tools for pastors, planters, and church leaders to engage in racial justice at multiple levels: as an individual, in small groups, as a congregation, and as a coalition of churches and community organizations so that both the individual and systemic dimensions of racism are addressed.
Leading Churches Toward Racial Justice
Enrolling now through Fuller Equip.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
...who are seeking to start churches that embody a holistic gospel and live out racial justice in their communities.
White Church Leaders...
...who want actionable steps to engage in racial justice.
...who are seeking to guide their churches into meaningful engagement with each other and their communities.
...who want to form a diverse learning community.
Leaders of Color...
...who want to create broader justice partnerships in their community.
INTRODUCING RACIAL JUSTICE
- The Urgent Cry for Racially Just Churches
- A Biblical Framework for Justice
- Defining Terms and Discussing Race
CREATING SPACES FOR STORIES
- Knowing Your Own Story, Part 1
- Knowing Your Own Story, Part 2
- Convening Racial Narrative Groups
- Understanding Your City’s Racial History
- Researching Your City’s Racial History
- Sharing Power in Your Church
- Building a Justice Team
- Organizing for Justice